Monday, April 5, 2010

Why I drink Coffe

DESCRIPTION: Noah pouring coffee from a gigantic coffee pot CAPTION: NOAH PREPARES FOR ANOTHER HUGE DAY
I try to make sure that everything I do have Biblical grounds. Therefore I am now joining million of Christians who will help the Bible to say whatever they want it to say.
For this to really work you have to imagine me in the pulpit with my Batman robe booming out every word. Sweating profusely, waving my
arms and spitting on the people in the front row. Small kids hiding behind their parents and God nowhere in sight.
WHY DO WE DRINK COFFEE? BECAUSE IT IS BIBLICLE – B.I.B.L.I.C.L.E! TODAY WE ARE GOINING TO LOOK AT THE BOOK OF HEBREWS. WE ARE NOT GOING TO READ FROM IT, WE ARE JUST GOING TO LOOK AT IT. IT IS SOOOO OBVIOUS. HEBREWS! WHAT DOES HE DO? HE BREWS. WHAT DOES HE BREWS? COFFEE OF COURSE. THE GREEK FOR HEBREWS IS HEBREWS, NOT HE MAKES, NEITHER HE POURS BUT HE BREWS. THEREFORE WE CAN GO OUT WITH THE CERTAINTY THAT TO DRINK COFFEE IS BIBLICLE. AND TRUST ME THE LOUDER I SHOUT THE MORE BELIEVABLE IT BECOMES.
Revelations 18:6 reads
Do to her as she has done to others.
Double her penalty* for all her evil deeds.
She brewed a cup of terror for others,
so brew twice as much* for her.
How terrible could this woman be? How unfair? Her guests only receives one cup of Coffee that was brewed terribly while she drinks to cups. That is not the Christian thing to do. Share and share equal.
Thus my conclusion, to brew coffee is actually the eleventh commandment! Go brew some coffee and share.
PS: In my minds eye, I can see the people coming together after the sermon sipping freshly brewed Coffee talking to one another. John saying “What a powerful sermon” Sam saying “It was so passionate, so inspired” 



No comments:

Post a Comment